Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
MNIK Reviews

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Srk-Kajol Index du Forum -> ~~THE JODI~~ -> ~~MY NAME IS KHAN~~ -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fatou
Administrateur

Lieu: Lyon
Point(s): 13 267
Moyenne de points: 3,76

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Fév 2010 - 20:56    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

Donc comme vous le savez ya eu un spécial screening pour les stars de bolly comme arjun rampal ,preity zinta et plein d'autres
Donc voici ce qu'ils ont dit sur le film ( via twitter)

Preity Zinta :

"Kajol is also amazing in the film ! Its SRK's role that is really tough though and he deserves a standing ovation :-)

Karan Johar has shown his superiority as a director ! I am so proud of him ! My name is Zinta and I have loved the film ! 

Jut saw My Name Is Khan and it is MINDBLOWING ! Everyone who has a heart should watch it .. Again and Again and Again ! Am so proud of SRK ! "

Arjun Rampal :

"Proud of you, Karan and SRK"

Kunal Kohli:

"Karan you will rock ! the stress is over, now the audience love will follow :-) "

Sonam Kapoor :

"Saw mnik, loved the purity of khan and the intentions of the film. its a tear jerker with a message of love and hope. Power to kjo!"

yen a d'autres mais je connais pas leur compte lol

"SMILE YOU" : UN DRAMA A VOIR ABSOOOOOOOOOLUMENT !!!!!!!!!!!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Fév 2010 - 20:56    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Fatou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Fév 2010 - 21:06    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

Farhan Akhtar:

"Kajol is very good as always, reached in and plucked my heart out in some moments.... but SRK blows you away. MUST WATCH! "

Fatou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Fév 2010 - 21:09    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

Riteish Deshmukh:

"just saw MNIK- GET UR TICKETS NOW- Its a superrrrbbbb FILM. @kjohar25. Its BOLD and NOBLE . WATCH IT NOW!!! "

"@iamsrk its was just wonderful to see you play RIZVAN KHAN. OUTSTANDING performance. RIZVAN teaches me to be a better human being. "

Fatou
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Fév 2010 - 21:54    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

Movie Review: My Name is Khan 

By Taran Adarsh, February 8, 2010 - 10:52 IST

MY NAME IS KHAN makes two strong statements... 
  • The first: B.C. and A.D. are designations used to label years in the Julian and Gregorian calendars. There's a third designation now - 9/11. Post September 11, the world stands divided. Terrorist outfits continue to strike in the name of religion and the common man, not even remotely associated with these groups, is bearing the brunt. The world is not a safe place anymore.

• The second statement: There're two sets of people in this world - the good and the bad. No matter how strong the evil forces are, good always triumphs.

MY NAME IS KHAN mirrors the era we live in. Not a day goes by when you haven't heard/read/watched news of terror attacks and innocents being killed. We live in turbulent times. Also, the movie states - and states very strongly, without mincing words - Not all Muslims are terrorists.

Karan Johar's cinema got more real from KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA onwards. In MY NAME IS KHAN, the storyteller attempts to make a social statement and succeeds completely. At the same time, it takes no sides. If the protagonist says 'My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist', it also exposes those who misadvise the youth with inflammatory and rabble-rousing speeches.

Karan's take on the issue deserves the highest praise, since a subject like this is difficult to attempt. Final word? MY NAME IS KHAN is Karan, SRK and Kajol's best outing to date. Do I need to add anything more?

Rizvan Khan [Shah Rukh Khan moves to San Francisco and lives with his brother [Jimmy Shergill] and sister-in-law [Sonya Jehan]. Rizvan, who has Asperger's syndrome, falls in love with Mandira [Kajol]. Despite protests from his brother, they get married and start a small business together. They are happy until September 11, when attitudes towards Muslims undergo a sea-change.

When tragedy strikes, Mandira is devastated and they split. Rizvan is confused and upset that the love of his life has left him. To win her back, he embarks on a touching and inspiring journey across America.

Let me alert you. The story unfolds feverishly from the very start itself. So if you miss a scene or two, chances are you would've missed some vital links in the story. The fact is, there's too much happening in the first half. Although the narrative tends to get leisurely-paced at times, the wheels continue to move from one episode to another.

Shibani Bathija's screenplay is truly arresting. Shibani and Niranjan Iyengar's dialogues are noteworthy and many a times, applaud-worthy. Ravi K. Chandran's cinematography is awe-inspiring. Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy's music gels well with the nature of the film.

When a film stars two of the finest talents of the country, you expect nothing but the best. SRK, well, how does one describe his performance? To state that this is his best work so far would be cutting short the praise he truly deserves. In fact, no amount of praise can do sufficient justice to his portrayal of Rizvan Khan, who has Asperger's syndrome. His latest work is several notches above anything he has done before. The only compliment that I can think of is, SRK has a new screen-name now. Raj is passe, Rizvan it is.

Kajol is pure dynamite and casting her for this character was the most appropriate decision. No other actress could've matched SRK in histrionics the way Kajol has. In fact, SRK and Kajol compliment each other wonderfully well and this film only proves it yet again. It's a powerhouse performance from this supremely talented actress.

The film boasts of a number of capable actors, but the ones who leave a rock-solid impact are - in this order - Zarina Wahab, Sonya Jehan, Jimmy Shergill, Arjun Mathur, Parvin Dabas and Arif Zakaria. Sugandha Garg is confident. Navneet Nishan supports well. Vinay Pathak leaves a mark in a brief role. Tanay Chheda [young SRK] and Yuvaan Makaar [SRK and Kajol's son Sameer] are excellent. The American actors, especially the kid who plays Sameer's friend, deserves mention.

On the whole, MY NAME IS KHAN is a fascinating love story, has an angle of religion and a world-shaking incident as a backdrop. It not only entertains, but also mesmerises, enthrals and captivates the viewer in those 2.40 hours. At the same time, a film like MY NAME IS KHAN is sure to have a far-reaching influence due to its noble theme. I strongly advocate, don't miss this one!

Rating: 

souad1
Modérateur

Citation: i loooooooove srk
Lieu: algerie
Point(s): 13 702
Moyenne de points: 8,70

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Fév 2010 - 00:48    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

tous le monde est fou de ce film, ils adorent tout ceux qui l'ont vu a abu dhabi, en angleterre ,ils ont applaudi, je pris que demain sera de meme, il faut que ce film soit le plus grand blockbuster de l'histoir de bolly inchalah!

srk tu es le best et tu lerstera toujours!

souad1
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Fév 2010 - 00:35    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

ben le film est apprecie de tous, audience et critiques woooooohooo, il son't en almagne srk kajol et karan, c'est la folie las bas, les billets se sont vendus dans 5 secondes a un prix phenomenal, srk a le pouvoir mashalah!

kadija

Point(s): 2 535
Moyenne de points: 2,47

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Fév 2010 - 14:10    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

JE VEUX LE VOIR MOI AUSSI

Visiter le site web du posteur
bollywoodf-or-ever

Citation: srk I love you to deaaaaaaaaaaaath
Lieu: lyon
Point(s): 11 162
Moyenne de points: 3,51

MessagePosté le: Dim 14 Fév 2010 - 17:38    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

moi aussi!!!! j'hésite à le voir sur internet en mauvaise qualité...ou a attendre que le dvd sorte...quel dilemne!!!

zahra1387

Citation: Sois le changement que tu veux voir dans ce monde
Point(s): 12 862
Moyenne de points: 7,31

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Fév 2010 - 20:30    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

moi je n'ai pas ce dilem!!! lol!! mauvaise qualité ou pas je le verrais!!!
mais le probléme c'est je n'ai pas les sous titres en FR!!!!!

Y AURAIT PAS UNE AME CHARITABLE QUI PUISSE ME L'ENVOYER????????????????????????????????

souad1
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Mar 2010 - 01:38    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews Répondre en citant

yaaaaaaaay
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/…

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:49    Sujet du message: MNIK Reviews

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Srk-Kajol Index du Forum -> ~~THE JODI~~ -> ~~MY NAME IS KHAN~~ -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation